Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Time 2009



Christmas trees in the curve of a beautiful stairway
have always captured me.  I love how all the packages
are wrapped in the same way, and that it reflects the
red runner on the stair itself & the red wall beyond.
The gold decorations of the tree tie into the warmth of
the wood bannister with lovely draping garlands.

And, we all know RED is such a happy color and SO HOT
right now.  Might want to think about these outfits for
one of the lovely parties you'll be attending:



if only I could be this thin....





Big Bold Necklace, Single Chain with Huge Element

All jewelry from Splenderosa



and this for the girls who just wanna have fun
our long billowly feather & silk earrings


Happy Holidays to Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.