hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dress it UP

Holiday time is always a good reason to get WAY dressed up
for us girls, isn't it?
Below are some brilliant outfits, all from Neiman Marcus.

All Jewelry Splenderosa

pink leather - absolutely smashing
I'm just SICK I can't wear things like this little pink number anymore !!!!!

what a wonderful little project for the children
so simple & easy, but it fits right into any Christmas decor

I would probably have had all the neighborhood kids, friends, etc.
over for an afternoon of creating these goodies, and I
would've had as much fun as they did.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Marsha, I luv your jewelry. Beautiful!
    The button tree is cute as a button...
    God bless and take care,


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's