Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dress it UP

Holiday time is always a good reason to get WAY dressed up
for us girls, isn't it?
Below are some brilliant outfits, all from Neiman Marcus.







All Jewelry Splenderosa











pink leather - absolutely smashing
I'm just SICK I can't wear things like this little pink number anymore !!!!!




what a wonderful little project for the children
so simple & easy, but it fits right into any Christmas decor

I would probably have had all the neighborhood kids, friends, etc.
over for an afternoon of creating these goodies, and I
would've had as much fun as they did.

XXXXOOOOOXXXXXXX's

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marsha, I luv your jewelry. Beautiful!
    The button tree is cute as a button...
    God bless and take care,
    d

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.