Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Drew Barrymore at the Golden Globes

Glamour Glamour Glamour


Drew Barrymore @ 67th Golden Globe Awards 2010

as a jewelry designer it's difficult to say someone looks beautiful WITHOUT JEWELRY
...however in this case, with the embellishments on her
Atelier Versace gown
she needed nothing more than her
lovely diamond studs & her small Roger Vivier clutch & Jimmy Choo sandals.




Date: January 17, 2010 - Posted in: Backstage Beauty





I get sad seeing all these pretty dresses dampened by the rain. Drew Barrymore looks classic as usual.






Beauty Inspiration


“The overall look was simple and classic. Her dress was so amazing that I didn’t want the makeup to compete so I selected warm-tones for a natural, soft look.” — Debra Ferullo


Beauty Breakdown


Debra Ferullo, makeup artist, put together Drew Barrymore’s look…




First, I prepped the skin with moisturizer and then applied Dior Skinflash Primer to set the skin. Drew’s skin is so gorgeous that she doesn’t need a full face of foundation so I applied DiorSkin Nude Foundation on the cheeks to give her a dewy look and on select spots for natural illumination. Lastly, I applied COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Blush in Plush Peach with my fingers to add a healthy glow and defined cheekbones.




The look for her eyes was a pearly, iridescent, shimmer with just a touch of color. I used COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire. First, I applied the lighter shade to the inner corner of the eye, then the darker shade to the lid for a colorful smoky eye look. Use your finger to blend the cream formula for the most control. Drew wanted her lashes to stand out, so I curled them, then applied three coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara to the top lashes and one coat to the bottom lashes for definition.




For Drew’s classic red lip look, I applied Dior Addict Lipstick in Hollywood Rose #753.









No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.