Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just When I Thought There Was No Hope

I mean, no hope for All-American Day Wear...but today
I discovered this lovely little outfit from the
new J.Crew Catalogue at my daughter's home.
I love the jewelry & the jacket




of course, most of us will wear Bermuda's, but the rest of this
is wonderful, isn't it?  I also adore her hair and have wondered
all my life why I never had hair like this?

However, I think the bag below is much better...



& it's from Banana Republic at only $98.
I think the off-white one is not chic enough, plus
this brown one will go everywhere with you
... it will hold highheels for cocktails, lunch
or even a nice little gift







& BIG BIG FLOPPY FLOWERS
& sparkly crystals everywhere...
we are NEVER too old or too young
for them !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.