Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lovely Mini-Flower Arrangements


Little Mini-Flower Arrangements

can work wonders for your table.
Below is an example of tiny vases filled with different
flowers following a color-theme.

We like to use a runner for a conservatively beautiful
look, and satin ribbons (like 3X the length of your
table) which we twist & flip-flop down the center,
then place the little containers zig-zagging down
through the ribbons.

Express Yourself !!!




You can see below that only 1 bloom to each little container,
mixed with many many votives,  create a splendid look
for not a lot of $$.


simply beautiful, 1 mini-calla with rose petals


& just in time for Valentine's
this truly inspired look.
Vintage tea cups set in the middle of each plate,
the little flags could go away, or you could
use your own message created any way you loved.

The thought of the vintage cups and/or glasses makes me
very happy...and you could give them to your guests
as a favor...if I was given one I would place it in my kitchen
fill it with fresh flowers every week, and remember
my hostess with much love every time I looked at the mini-arrangement...
& I would smile.



Happy Valentine's Day

Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.