Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oscar for the Oscars

Gowns I've Chosen Which Should Be Worn to
The Academy Awards

Oscar de la Renta










None of the stylists to the stars have called me for advice yet but
when they do I will recommend the glamourous gowns
and the others you will see each day this week.

I have friends in Houston who give the most elaborate "theme" Oscar party
each year, and I'm going to miss it this time.  Every single person, plate
food, wine, drinks will all be "themed" around 1 movie.
It is a true "show" in itself.

I'm hoping Inglourious Basterds wins because it is brilliant.
But, then there's Avatar & James Cameron.

Who do you want to win?
Picture
Actor
Actress

Send a comment, everyone will enjoy reading them so much.




3 comments:

  1. OMG I want that pink dress - gorgeous! I really want Meryl Streep to win for Julie and Julia but I think Sandra Bullock will win for Blind Side. We shall see - go Meryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses, great choices!

    The Oscar party sounds fantastic, I would love to attend something like that :)

    As for the nominations, "Precious" and "The Blind Side" aren't yet out in the UK and I hear Sandra Bullock is a strong favourite. I am seeing "The Last Station" tomorrow and I hear it is very good.

    Best Movie.....again, I have only seen a couple of them....I really liked "Up in the Air" altho I am not sure if it is Oscar-worthy....and I loved "A Single Man".

    Best Actor.....I loved Colin Firth in "A Single Man", it was a beautiful performance....and it's always nice to see a British win :)

    I shall be watching on Sunday :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll wear the pink one if you like! (wish I was going)

    :)

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.