Friday, April 9, 2010

Ideal, "I" Day A-Z Challenge

Lately, I've been noting that perhaps my
blog needed more whimsy or foolishness,
you know to get a smile or maybe even
a laugh from the ladies who choose to read these random
posts.

With "I" day upon me, it suddenly occurred to me that

THIS WAS MY CHANCE !!

"I" could reveal to the world my idea of

IDEAL






Sean Connery

the ideal man, the ideal actor, the ideal gentleman,
the ideal golfer, the ideal husband
(well, you know he's been married to the same woman for like eons),
the ideal friend, the ideal sartorial, the ideal world's sexiest man,
(a few years ago, before George Clooney et al),
 definitely the ideal James Bond 007,
& I've met Pierce Brosnan also, Sean is still the ONE...

and-I-got-to-meet-him-once-in-New York City-and-he-was-the-most-
gracious-wonderful-witty-beautiful-gorgeous-
perfect-elegant-movie-star-icon-
I-had-ever-seen-in-my-life-
and-I-would-have-married-him-that-afternoon.



My idea of

IDEAL

always & forever will be
Sean Connery

or his twin. 



 As Steven Spielberg puts it,

 "There are only a few movie stars in the world
and
Sean Connery is definately one of them."








he has aged very very well, hasn't he?




painting done by his wife, Micheline



& this, my lovelies, could be his twin...
British, a PhD, lives in Houston 1/2 time,
the world the rest, &
I think we could be a match...
really...we met a year ago.



Coincidence, Karma, Wishing on a Star ??
what do you think?