Monday, June 14, 2010

What on Earth Will She Wear?


Finale Party Wednesday
see previous post for full details

all of the interior designers will attend - won't it be FUN to see
what they do for the party?












I mean, OMG, necklace, bracelet(s), earrings, shoes, hair accessory,
& THE perfect outfit for Catherine....
& Mom-Mom, Chantelle, Chelsea
&
ME
!!!

no pressure...



CATHERINE, THE SHINY PEBBLE, INSTRUCTIONS:



A link party is when several bloggers join together for the same event on the same day.


To easily access all of the info in one spot, each blogger will go to the host, The Shiny Pebble (link below)
on Wednesday June 16th after 12:01AM, central time.


Post a link to your blog under my post for Wednesday.


For an example of a very successful link party, stop by Between Naps on The Porch and look at their
Tablescape Thursday posts. If you are new to blogging, this is a great way to build up your readership.


Follow the steps below:


Write a post that is party related. Add a link in your post to my blog so others can learn about the party.
Come to my blog on Wednesday after 12:01AM Central Time and scroll down to the bottom of my post
(You might want the read the post so you don't miss out on anything fun!)


At the bottom of the post you will find a link gadget called Mr. Linky.




Click on it and follow the 3-step EASY directions, using your URL, http://www


It will tell Mr. Linky where to find your post.








Or see The Shiny Pebble button on my sidebar.
























































































































6 comments:

  1. Must say some very interesting clothes and accessories, makes my every day wear look dull and drab.
    Enjoyed watching how other people dress.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice as usual :)
    Like the dress with flowers :)
    Håkan your Swedish Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one,dearest Marsha is my fav.here:-)*
    And you jewelry,for SURE,Love them!!!

    Love,hugs,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha
    I will try to be there next wednesday,
    Big hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unless I can show up fashionably late... I'm afraid I will be out at a project site at that time...

    However,I will check back to see all the fun that I missed...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour Marsha,
    Another beautiful post my dear. Your elegant jewelry is always a highlight. I will try to participate in this party. Forgive me for getting behind in visits to my blog friends.
    a bientôt,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.