Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Al Fresco Dining, or I Cheated

After seeing Yvonne's, StoneGable, post I was ready to
slit my wrists knowing I could never produce anything
to equal what she did. Therefore, please forgive me
for completely totally cheating today.

Reason. I have a new baby grand-daughter
born July 22nd, her name
is
Archer





I must ask Yvonne how this precious table runner is made,
or could it be 1 runner with napkins fluffed down 1 side?
Whatever, I quite like the ruffled look...do you?



 
everything is so much prettier with draping cloths, isn't it?


to die for.....




splendor in the grass





Please join Susan & all the gang at Between Naps on the Porch
for Tablescape Thursday .. the icon is on my far bottom right...
just click & you will be taken away...


all from Aged & Gilted
Posted by Picasa