Monday, July 5, 2010

Gisele for Muse, Summer 2010, Director Nino Munoz






As soon I as looked at these images I was completely taken by the way
they looked as if taken during the 60's, the flower child, the bouffant hair,
the make-up styling  
Even a bit of Jean Shrimpton & Anuska thrown in.



This little video clip will give you more insight into the still photography we are seeing.






a new & lovely blog I think you will like is

Going Glam with GiGi


she is adorable and talented, and she's new to blogland
maybe we can get her a few new followers...



Thank you to all my visitor & followers, all of your comments are read thoroughly
& very much appreciated by me.
Have a lovely week ahead...




 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics and video, just the thing for first thing in the morning,

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting video if I looked like her I would be dancing around like that too , lol.

    60's style with a softness and more free easy ethereal style to the hair and clothes.

    Lovely,

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gisele é perfeita sempre!!!
    Belo blog...
    Parabéns!
    Milla
    www.milla-delapraca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha those images are sooo inspiring, yes, so Retro!!! I love them. Now, I am gonna check out that blog immediately if not sooner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,dear Marsha!-)*
    ***
    Hope you are ok,my dear Friend?!
    ****

    Absolutely stunning photos,I am a big fan of Gisele...
    And thank you so much for introdusing of Georgia,she is a great talented woman!!!

    Love and hugs for you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, very retro. But her athletic figure makes it quite modern. I loved the flouncy skin toned blouse with the makeup and hair. Very glam and elegant, regardless of the casual feeling of the photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful editorial...Gisele is gorgeous!

    Hope your week is going smoothly.

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gisele é perfeita, sempre!!
    Belo post.
    Parabéns!
    Milla (www.milla-delapraca.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was really taken by these photos too. SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's