Thursday, July 1, 2010

Splendido Hotel, Portofino Italy - Simply the BEST

Have you ever dreamed of someplace all of your life, knowing
it would be the perfect place for you? 

I did. 
And, it was the Splendido Hotel in Portofino.

My dream came true when I visited for the 1st time in 1999,
my precious husband took me there
(along with 4 other beautiful places)
on our honeymoon.

It fulfilled every vision & dream I had.















Splendido del Mare, down the hillside on the water, in the
tiny jewel-box town

  truly heaven on Earth

  •  


ACCESSORIES LIFT SPIRITS
ACCESSORIES LIFT TASTE,
ACCESSORIES LIFT FASHION
& this is most certainly the place you can wear

Accessories


Lanvin Snake Bracelet

Prada "Chandelier" Shoes


 
Portofino is easily drivable from Monte Carlo

if you love this enough to look farther, click on the links below
to see full-screen images of this beautiful property






speaking of accessories...
SPLENDEROSA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY

ends Saturday, July 3rd
winner chosen by random number generator
& will be notified on Monday, July 5th


 17" Giant Lime Green Seed Pods interspersed with sterling silver beads,
fastened with a large Bali sterling silver clasp which
can be worn to the back, side & front.

Winner can choose the lime green, bright aqua, or black necklace.

RULES
Be or become a follower
Leave a comment telling me why you would like to win this
necklace



Please click the "Favorite Things" button on bottom right to take
you to the other participants in "A Few of My Favorite Things" Friday.


all the best to my followers and friends...