Friday, November 12, 2010

Eye Candy



Bottego Veneta Signature Nero Matte Python
Convertible Bag
$5850

Oh, I know, the price.  Yes, well.  For as long as I can remember
I have coveted a leather Bottaga handbag; I still don't have one
& probably never will.  There are iconic handbags in every
designer collection around the world, I don't want a Birkin, I
want a Bottega.  Just picking up a new one, right out of the
showcase, causes one to realize the impeccable craftsmanship
& quality as well as the complete wearability.  One could
own one of the glorious handbags FOREVER & it would
look splendid the whole time.

What handbag do you obsess over?


3 comments:

  1. hi Marsha H. this is Carol H. I once saw a bag a woman was carrying, it was vintage, leather and the most attractive bag I have ever seen. Did i ask whose it was??? hell no. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried and true Louis Vuitton, I know classic, and there are many beautiful designers out there that rival however, I am still a big fan.

    Have a lovely week end, gorgeous photo's and eloquent music to sooth one's soul.

    joanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too can skip the Birkin and the Kelly. I want a crocodile bag by Ferragamo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's