Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Outside, by my window...

I think we can all agree that everything is so much
more captivating in Spring...

Tell me, who wouldn't want to see this
outside their window?

Hearing of Elizabeth Taylor's passing this morning
has caused me great reflection.  I don't think i missed
even one of her movies.  All my life I've known who
she was and admired her enormously, in every aspect.

All of you who have read my blog know how much I
adored Michael Jackson, and I thought she was
so supportive to him over the years, and really, until the
end almost 3 years ago

Everyone will do tributes to Elizabeth across the world,
showing 100's of her beautiful images.
My tribute is the photo below, I think she would like
it very much.

RIP beautiful spirit, I'm sure Richard Burton
will stand waiting for you.





joining Tablescape Thursday, see icon below to
click over...
i know i know, this is not a tablescape of any kind,
this is just so much more important

xx's





Photobucket

Posted by Picasa