Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reporting in....

Hopefully, the blogger photo-not-appearing-on-my-posts problem
is resolved, truly with no help from me.  They told me to remove
height =
&
width =
from the "html" which I did.

Took me 1/2 hour to find the "height=" & "width=" in the
gibberish.

Anyway.

Some prettiness I really like, soothing monochromatic schemes,
lots of high windows, wide open spaces, and
tons of people around.



from Decor Pad

 

The other afternoon one of my girlfriends & I had lunch together
in the area of Houston known as the Heights.  A serious revival is
taking place in the near-downtown neighborhood, with cute little
cafes and shops everywhere. 

We found our way into this
precious, but fairly large, little shop of home accessories.

I do not need one more accessory to put in my home.
Nothing.
But.
Why did I had to find this amazing little Victorian replica chandelier?  

It haunts me now.

Last night I had a dream about it.

It has 6 beaded fringed lamps, it's a dining room size piece,
and now I don't know if I can live without it.

Does that ever happen to you?

My dining room is now part of my formal sitting room, it does not
need this chandelier as there are recessed lights in the ceiling on dimmers.

But, it DOES need this chandelier. 
My heart wants this little beauty.

The price is not astronomical, but it's not "cheap."

I'm thinking, I'm dreaming.
Just saying.





Photobucket