Friday, May 20, 2011

Variations On Pink



Happy Pink Saturday

I absolutely love these little boxes, and always try to
find ones in my travels which I can give to my girlfriends...
you know, isn't it nice to give & receive little gifts which will
last forever...we never forget where they came from...
however, I love receiving chocolate cake as well...





Christian Lacroix



Boulder Opal Pendant with Seashell







Pink Flowers & Books




from Erin  @ House of Turquoise



join Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound for
PINK SATURDAY
the icon is on the bottom of my page,
so just click on over...


also joining my friend, Hakan,
The Rose Man 
for his Saturday Showoff in
Scandanavia;
his icon is at top right sidebar,
no pic shows but the link will work.
No one has roses like his, not
even Trish @ Trouvais.


Happy Weekend !!







Photobucket

Posted by Picasa