Sunday, June 5, 2011

Collages, Using Other Blogger's Images...



As a token of appreciation for all the talented women who blog,
and make my world happier, each Monday I will be doing a new chapter
highlighting some of these ladies...you will see their image together
with one I've chosen to compliment.

Please join Mary @ Little Red House,
me & the others who participate in

Mosaic Monday.

Mary is the BEST hostess who does absolutely amazing posts
which you won't want to miss.
Her icon is on my sidebar & at the very bottom of my posts,
so click on over to visit, please.








Interior from Erin @ House of Turquoise 
she's here
Gown by Alice & Olivia








Roseline @ This Is Glamorous, Prague
she's found here
BCBG outfit








Cecilia @ Desde My Ventana, Picnic
she's here
Banana Republic on our host





-

Heather @ Habitually Chic, Hotel Villa Feltrinelli, Lake Garda, Italy
SHE'S HERE
the outfit had to be Italian, ETRO








Heidi Claire, arbor over garage
HERE
outfit, Alice & Olivia










tablescape frankly esoteric
outfit Banana Republic








My quotation perfectly defines the blog of
Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted
HERE
those are her feet...pretty pretty pretty











Rose Petal Cake from Charlotta @ Space For Inspiration
you'll find her here
(recipe available)
Marc Jacobs, perfect outfit for this party










Let me know if you like this idea.
And, if you do, I'll continue...and eventually 
every single blog I love will be featured.



















xx's






Photobucket

Posted by Picasa