Friday, June 3, 2011

Colors of Fall...



 Fire Engine Red


Burnt Orange or Burnished Gold





Lemon Yellow





Fuchsia



Champagne




Gray




Military Chic Green Gone Elegant




Armani Blue


Plum, Aubergine, Grape



which one do you like?
which one would you wear?



this doesn't change my feeling about
black & white with an accent color,

but I have a red coat I couldn't live without,
a silk taffeta fuchsia jacket I love,
a beautiful aubergine suit,
Armani blue trousers with a beautiful cape,

no lemon yellow, 
no more University of Texas burnt orange (ever),
no champagne (not flattering),
no Army green

I think I need something in a beautiful gray,
to me that's elegant, chic, sleek  & contemporary...
and for God's sake, it can be worn with black or white too.

xx's




Photobucket

Posted by Picasa