Thursday, July 21, 2011

Love this.....






this afternoon I'm returning to the hill country house
where I will work on a new direction for my jewelry and have
a couple of days off, just me and the 2 little doggies, with
girlfriends stopping in from time-to-time.

we are thinking of including some pieces of
"already completed" fashion jewelry, 
& maybe some handbags, all of which I will
add to my blog's other pages.

I've found some really HOT, very trendy rings, at excellent prices,
and I mean LOW prices, which are being made available to me.
All this from the gem show vendors who were in Houston last week.
So, nothing you would find anywhere else.
A good thing !

keep you posted on this.

I promise I will catch up on commenting and visiting all my friends
in blogland.

& WELCOME, to all my new followers !

Happy Summering








Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. enjoy your time away...hope you get a lot accomplished...gorgeous pic, too..
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your little "girls getaway" aren't they the best!! I look forward to hearing about all the goodies in the works...and seeing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,yes....I can understand you,dear Marsha!!!
    I see it for me:-)))*It's wonderful if you can share your time with you girlfriends!
    Enjoy fullest all of your time...and wishing you mostly inspirational days,my dear Friend:-)))***

    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time on your little vacation retreat--sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great time in the hill country! Can't wait to see your new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! have fun

    http://behindmymuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! How gorgeous! and Oh! can't wait!
    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture! Have a lovely break.x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Marsha,

    I love this too!! Just beautiful!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy gal and have a ball! Look forward to the new goodies...

    Hugs

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds absolutely wonderful!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend...

    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the sound of the handbags & rings....the dog made me smile.Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's