Saturday, August 20, 2011

Delights of Dallas....



new Fall jewelry just added to Necklace-Earring Page


I have a black lacquered dining table and when I saw this I knew
I could create this lovely sophisticated & soft room....



this beautiful dining room image comes courtesy of
CASHON & COMPANY
who will find 
a fellow Texan, who is an interior designer of note,
and also a gorgeous woman with a beautiful blog.

Please hop over to see her, tell her howdy, and 
that Splenderosa sent you.

You are in for a treat as she has a series running on
beautiful Dallas homes...

This here is what we Texans call "braggin"




ANNOUNCEMENT

 Coming September 6th

a new party debuting here, 
& across blogland, featuring some of the lovliest, 
most wonderfully
creative & brilliant women.

"By Invitation Only"
the little chandelier icon is at the top of my sidebar,

& you will see this emblem on each contributor's post.


 We would love you to come over for visit to see what we're up to.
I think you will be so happy you did.












Photobucket