Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Learn from the Masters


As right-hand man to Bill Blass,
Prabal Gurung had the opportunity to learn the
fine art of tailoring from one of the American masters.


Results below.
Fall '11







& with the talk of Marc Jacobs "possibly" going to
Dior
it reaffirms my complete belief in
the dynamic trio of
American designers who, I believe,
are the best in the world today...
Marc
Tom Ford
The Olsen sisters @ The Row



new jewelry up & ready on 
Page 2, 
click just under our header up top
to take a quick look





Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. so true, I absolutely agree with you lovely Marsha, the attention to detail and handwork are unbelievable! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are gushing over the gray dress. So beautiful! We hope your having a beautiful day.
    Angela and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post so much,Marsha!

    Pearl&Gray combinations are mostly stylish,sophestecated in fashion.
    You new designs are fabulous nice and chic!
    I am a big lover of pearls....

    XXX,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the pleasure of meeting Bill Blass a few years ago (a few = 15?) and getting to visit with him and he was the epitome of CLASS. PURE CLASS.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.