hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Learn from the Masters

As right-hand man to Bill Blass,
Prabal Gurung had the opportunity to learn the
fine art of tailoring from one of the American masters.

Results below.
Fall '11

& with the talk of Marc Jacobs "possibly" going to
it reaffirms my complete belief in
the dynamic trio of
American designers who, I believe,
are the best in the world today...
Tom Ford
The Olsen sisters @ The Row

new jewelry up & ready on 
Page 2, 
click just under our header up top
to take a quick look


Posted by Picasa


  1. so true, I absolutely agree with you lovely Marsha, the attention to detail and handwork are unbelievable! xoxoxo

  2. We are gushing over the gray dress. So beautiful! We hope your having a beautiful day.
    Angela and Renee

  3. I like this post so much,Marsha!

    Pearl&Gray combinations are mostly stylish,sophestecated in fashion.
    You new designs are fabulous nice and chic!
    I am a big lover of pearls....


  4. I had the pleasure of meeting Bill Blass a few years ago (a few = 15?) and getting to visit with him and he was the epitome of CLASS. PURE CLASS.


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's