hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Handbags from Splenderosa

All Under $35.00

as promised, a selection of small handbags from a vendor
who does very excellent quality work for the price
(as you might see in Macy's),
bags I would carry myself, or give as gifts.

Leopard Microfibre Print  
supply very limited
snap open clutch

Small Pouch, with detachable strap
Leather-like & Suede-like Material
Black or Pink Tiger Print
$ 14.00

Bronze or Silver Leather-Like Material 
Snap-Closure Clutch

Gold or Black Metallic Clutch with Crystal Band
14" Wide

I will be posting these on Page 3 of the blog.
But they are immediately available.

Supplies are very limited,  
so if you like them grab them now by sending an
email to us:  splenderosa@gmail.com

I will send you a PayPal invoice,  
minimal shipping amount to your area will be added.

Hair Ornaments,  Headbands,  +  Jewelry 
Coming This Week.


Posted by Picasa


  1. Love the bronze clutch with the bling...great selections and prices!

  2. Phew, if I had to buy another bag...my bad...it's an illness that I love!


  3. nice bags. I have to clean up my act.Company tomorrow.

    The 34 is the Art Party at night outside.
    I am exausted. Hanging lights getting tablecloths,
    card tables and chairs, centerpices
    all dried berries, and putting up torches and lanterns. Now the weather cast says ---- NO, the photo below looked so lovely.

  4. i am loving the tiny / narrow black bag with the rhinestones.
    it is def.moi.


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's