hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paper Dolls....

when I have time I love to hop over to Polyvore

and play with different outfit combinations...

makes me think I'm back at Sak's 5th Avenue.

Red Leather Jacket


                                         Would you wear this?

                                          You know I would/will !

                                Know what I really like about fashion now?

                                The idea that all sorts of color combinations look right.

                                A few years ago no one would have thought    
                                to combine this, would they?

                         Have a lovely Wednesday, my friends



  1. That is one lovely look...

    Love playing at Polyvore too

    whether for outfits or for room designing.


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's