Thursday, November 10, 2011

Simply Splendid

from Massimo Dutti, a European designer whose apparel is NOT
in the USA...yet.

I hear they will be taking the Zara shop on 5th Avenue soon.

this is the type of clothing I love for myself,
especially this sweater/ostrich look.

 love love love these shoes & pant look

which outfit do you like the most?



Kathy said...

So beautiful and so classic! I just love the first skirt! Gorgeous!

Fashion-isha said...

OMG these are stunning!! I like the first look for glamour and the second for classiness.

Greet said...

Oh my!!! My style!!! Gorgeous! All of it!!

YONKS said...

Beautiful Marsha :-)

Victoria said...

The last one is fabulous, not just the dress but the whole look...very chic.

martinealison said...

Quelle élégance...
Gros bisous

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

The last one steal my heart...............:-)*

Wish you wonderful,sweet and warm weekend,dear Marsha!

Hugs and XXX,

Simone said...

These are all gorgeous, I love the 2nd one especially.

Love the photos in your new header Marsha, stunning!

I really like the rings you have for sale....would you ship to England? Please :) X

vicki archer said...

Adore...adore the sweater with the plumes....just too fabulous.... xv

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear I LOVE THE MUSIC!!! And I will take any of these outfits any day. Even the skinny pants, though my muscular dancer legs will give off a different look....FABULOUS DEAREST! Anita

Catherine said...

I can only pick one? It would have to be the ostrich skirt and sweater- absolutely divine.

LPC said...

Wait. I'd wear that beige jacket to work with jeans. Nice.

LaPouyette said...

Very elegant indeed!
My outfit - on the 4. image, definitely!