Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Luxury...

maybe a hotel?





love love love the sliding drape





like a spa shower, sleek & clean, with a non-slip wood floor over tile




there's a peek of a bath off the bedroom, so I couldn't resist posting this





just so so pretty, looks like Greece doesn't it?





butt-glass shower walls or tub enclosures are the way to go 







ok...I could cook in here !!!!!




too cool....




now...back to packing china, crystal & silver....sigh sigh sigh...






Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! So difficult to pick a favorite. I think I will have to go with the last image. Being able to see the fireplace whilst showering is just sublime luxury ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking today of how I'd like to do a little updating in one of my bathrooms and these have given me lots of inspiration. Love a frameless shower door and the tub overlooking the water...perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I love the glass being part of the actual tub..it really opens up the shower and tub area......and the kitchen??? Umm...yea, ALOT of cooking Id be doing in that little baby:)

    Gorgeous photos....loved this post!

    A Blog of Life & Everything in Between!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are stunning Marsha....I could happily be in any of them right now :)

    Good luck with the packing, hope you are making progress xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such an inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's