Friday, April 27, 2012

Bold Colorful Styles for Spring/Summer

all these pieces will be added to our website
in the next day.

they are all priced very reasonably,
necklaces $45
earrings $ 25




ring $35


JEWELED LEAF EARRINGS
















HAMMERED METAL CLUSTER EARRINGS

diamond-shaped earrings also come in copper & antique silver









the following tear-drop earrings
are all $19 each






all of these jewelry pieces are lovely and look like they cost so much more.
please believe me on this.
I would never ever try to promote anything shabby or cheap-looking.











please let me know if you like something,
leave a comment telling me which ones.

& will you be wearing colorful jewelry this season?




I am so so busy assisting my very capable daughter with her new
online shop, which will debut next week.
I am so proud of her.  
my son will have some of his work on her site too.





Photobucket