hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

She's Got IT...

there are 100's of photos of her, some styled, some street-style.

ever notice how she always appears polished?

that's the most difficult aspect to achieve, I think.

her own personal style is faultless, no matter what she has on it looks "right," right?

& she has a beautiful boyfriend and a Maltese !

Olivia Palermo

I would say Olivia and Blake Lively are the 2 girls who always look perfect,
and I think they do it on their own.
I mean, maybe they had mom's who taught them?

they are sleek, elegant, whimsical, fun, fashionable, talented American girls.

I don't think she knows how to dress badly. Olivia Palermo looking amazing in a Mango shirt, Topshop skirt, London Sole shoes and La Perla bag. #oliviapalermo #style #pastels http://bit.ly/H2uXw8

Olivia Palermo rocking silver oxfords. Sigh.

Olivia Palermo  Johannes Huebl

this looks like Bono, my Maltese rock star doggie.

Olivia Palermo



  1. Yes I think you are spot on .. they are groomed .. in an old fashioned model way. I think it also helps they are incredibly beautiful xx Love Olivia's style xx

  2. Yes, the kind of elegance which just shines through, no matter what the clothes. It's fascinating to work out just exactly what that elegance is, exactly.

    I was watching images of the people who are on the titanic cruise at the moment, and even though they are dressed in the elegant clothes of 1912, somehow they just didn't carry off the elegance.

    But these girls would. Even in a potato sack!! xx

  3. I must agree, Olivia is really always so beautifully put together and polished is the right word. Very chic and stylish, love her style.

  4. Olivia is really one of the most elegant girls we've seen lately.
    Love her style and her posture, her photos are always perfect.
    Wishing you a great day.

  5. Forgot to comment about the delicious bossa nova I'm listening here.
    Love bossa nova and jazz, both have so much in common, don't you think?

  6. Totally agree, she always looks fabulous and chic.

  7. Just so pretty! I love her style.
    Happy Wednesday, Marsha.

  8. wish we were closer I could babysit Bono..

  9. Wow! Indeed so elegant and polsihed! Beautifully presented each time...

    Have a good day dear one!


  10. oh yes I love her too. always perfect. have a great day, darling!

    caroline @ patagonia gifts and jewelry


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's