Friday, April 6, 2012

Work in Progress....


thought you guys might like to see a small snapshot into the way
I create the jewelry pieces...

these will be earrings custom ordered for someone who already has
the companion necklace
14k goldfilled leverbacks with drops of
Kyanite & Chalcedony
(this is the design phase only so please pardon the rough work)


 below, another style earring, longer dangles
using Chalcedony briolettes & rondelles with Swarovski crystals
on 14k goldfilled chain & leverbacks


below, a necklace of 14k goldfilled chain of any length
with a large, high-quality faceted Aquamarine nugget,
a pink Sapphire faceted pear which will dangle next to the Aquamarine.
also showing a string of unused pink Sapphire stones, which is the way we
purchase them, they are quite precious so we are very careful how we handle and store them.

I only have about 10 of the Aquamarine nuggets left, so only a limited supply of
this design necklace will be available.
price will be $175

what you're not seeing is the massive piles of stones of all kinds, silver & gold beads, chain & wire
scattered all around me, plus multiple jewelry-making tools, measuring tapes, boxes & bins.


the mess is just a part of creating



today I'm sewing pink freshwater pearls & Swarovski crystals onto a little girl's
pink knitted cap, it already has a big pouf of pink netting, but the netting needs
embellishing.  it will be a gift to my daughter's next door neighbor's daughter, who is
almost 3, along with a precious little dress, to go in her Easter basket...from the
big bunny next door.

peace, love & happiness



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing Easter Marsha!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the photos for some reason :-( Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are an artist :) soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer- I can't see any photos either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CANNOT SEE THE PHOTOS! AND I WANT TO!!

    PENELOPE

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.