Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Here HE Is Again !!!



& ok, he's gorgeous 



Adrien Brody



Adrien Brody



Adrien Brody


Adrien Brody



Adrien Brody



Adrien Brody



fyi he's the long-time boyfriend of one of our London blogging friends.
does anyone know who?


**************************************************************


yesterday Tina @ The Enchanted Home spotlighted
Splenderosa's new website
(which can be found at top right sidebar btw).


I am completely overwhelmed with her reader's responses...over 100+ of them.


there is no adequate way I can thank Tina enough for doing this for me.
I will be grateful forever.


+ we have new followers and we made several sales directly as a result of her generosity.


Thank you, Tina
Thank you, Tina
Thank you





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! So happy to have helped spread the news of your fabulous new store....filled with all kinds of amazing things that anyone can afford!! Best part on top of everything being so dang pretty!!
    Thanks for the shoutout, but I promise the pleasure was all mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina is always so helpful with everyone, she's the best! Congratualtions on all your sales and new followers but it's well deserved!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who??????? I'm dying to know!!!!!
    xoxo, Chris

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.