Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I Wear Everyday For Running Around





a couple of girls have asked what I usually wear during the day, just for
running errands or working at home or in the studio on jewelry...

well, here's an approximate idea...







What I Wear Everyday For Running Around


the slouchy gray cargo-like skirt I'm crazy about, so comfortable and easy to move around in.
the turquoise skirt can be dressed way up with the Ralph blouse, or the laser-cut white top, the tank worn with the little shurg makes it work for anywhere, and
 I happen to love the extra large cherry-colored tee.
all the shoes, comfortable & fashionable.

these are me




8 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Wow you are one glamorous lady!!! Love your style...and really want that green RL blouse!

Acquired Objects said...

Looks comfortable and I pretty much wear the same thing except I wear pants. Skirts don't work well around our property when I'm out with Dylan dog.

XX
Debra~

Lilly Forever! said...

Cute! I love the cargo pants!

martinealison said...

Très jolis vêtements...
gros bisous

Lost in Provence said...

What a fun and feminine mix, Marsha. I wish that I could wear such colors with confidence but I am strictly a neutrals, b&w kind of girl!

designchic said...

Love your style and the skirts look so, so comfortable!!

Fashion-isha said...

Those long skirts are fabulous as is the green top with the sheer fabric. Love this!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
xo
Sharon

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Very glamorous Marsha. Love the colorful cherry tee. I've been enjoying the bright colors that are so fashionable this spring.
Sam