Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summertime....





what really struck me about the Mason jar drinks is:

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS?






kiyoaki:

(vía Båthuset rustades upp - Skonahem)



it's not just the beauty of the bouquet, look at the background & just soak it up...




I have no idea where this is, but I know I wanna be there for the rest of the day.



raspberrytart:

almost asleep (by daylessday)

Attending a symposium recently, there was a segment on how the brain translates actual
visual sights of lovely things into happy feelings...you know like seeing dogs or any animals,
creating something beautiful all on your own, decorating, etc.
What I learned stunned me.
Anything we see on our computer screen, like our blog friend's posts for example,
translates into this same feeling.

Amazing to think isn't it?
There is scientific proof that seeing something beautiful on our computer screen gives us
the same feelings as seeing it in person.

Now, we know why we blog.
It makes us happy !!!

It's a Good Good Day

bluepueblo:

Garden Waterfall, Ireland
photo via beldam




Photobucket
Post a Comment