Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beat the Heat












I read Sande Chase's post today over at A Gift-Wrapped Life, she was telling us
about how HOT it is in Canada.  Imagine?  Hot in Canada?
As you know, I live in Texas.  It's always HOT during the summer & anyone who
can get away from the city during July leaves...for Vail or Aspen, Colorado to the music festivals,
to Cape Cod, to Seattle or Victoria, or to Europe.
This year it seems we're all in for it.

My son has always been a surfer, he's now teaching the 4-year old grandson how to surf.
I know.
So these photos made me smile today.  No wonder they want to "get out there."

Me? Well, I need a sun hat, big & floppy, big sunglasses, a pareo, a big pile of magazines,
and a cocktail.  And, oh yeah, some frozen washclothes passed out by the waiters.

just saying...


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha!
    I love the heat! I live in New Jersey and it's been 100 degrees every day and I just love it! I guess I belong in the South and we just don't get it enough here! I loved the images...just fabulous!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... if only Galveston looked like that! Stay cool Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard to imagine this right now. I'm looking forward to lighting a log fire tonight and snuggling up around it. And you are looking forward to anything which keeps you cool. Love those elephants!! x

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.