Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Summer Place...





labellefabuleuse:

Toni Garrn photographed by Francois Nars for Vogue Japan, August 2012





Dream place! So fab!


panthera-aquarius:

Ice blue couture






DONNA KARAN, RESORT 2013
I do love Donna's things, mostly all of them.
They work for my life, my age, my size...they are elegant & still fun.
& they're American.
like Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford & the Olsen twins for The Row,
as I've said over & over...the 3 most important designers in fashion today.




**************************************************************


zrnshabrina:

FREEDOM! (New York- June 28, 2011) #travel #USIPP (Taken with Instagram)

Happy Birthday America,
the people are already celebrating.
we hope the politicians all take a break.
we'll come together, BE Americans...
& be joyous over the fireworks and music.










Photobucket