hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Saturday, July 14, 2012

This Just In......


faux leather wrap bracelets with threaded chain,
buckle closure


faux leather snap closure wrap bracelets with 3 crystal oval links

faux leather studded with buckle closure wrap bracelets

rings, 2" X 1" BOW strretchable rings,
hematite, gold or silver

rings, 1" in diameter,
prototypes of items we will manufacture for Fall
Universe & Our Earth
gold or silver

new version of the most popular wrap bracelet we've ever had,
now in stock, black/gold only
we can remove the dangling heart if you like

ALL,  available on our website


Posted by Picasa


  1. Oooh! these are divine. Off to see your website xx

  2. Marsha,I told already,your designs are impressive by today's magic...

    I look at them and I just know: it's a trend!:-)

    ''faux leather snap closure wrap bracelets with 3 crystal oval links''
    are one of my fav. jewelleries of you!

    And the last one wrap bracelet is awesome work!

    Wish you not so hot and ejoyable Sunday,my dearest friend:-)*


  3. Oh my goodness, I love the chain piece, and the green is perfect!
    Happy Monday, Marsha.


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's