Friday, November 16, 2012

Pretty Perfections....

isn't this perfection?
notice the bound button holes on the sleeves, now ladies this is haute









uchizonogallery:

Antique and Vintage Turquoise Bracelets From Uchizono Gallery.







I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.
Gilda Radner
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Now this some great cold weather fashion! And I love the quote by Gilda...such a sweetheart.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Marsha!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha!

    Wonderful to see you at Tina's :) Such pretty pieces you've selected as gifts.

    Always enjoy stopping over .. such pretty and feminine images!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cape and the first coat! Love the quote as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These words are so poignant and wise...I am going to hold on to them for a while

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fourth image Marsha. Red hair and aqua-violet eyes, c'est magie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything here, Marsha! We need a little warmth right now, but I am not complaining!
    Happy Saturday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Marsha... Happy weekend... xv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. Yes the coat is to die for !!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.