Thursday, November 1, 2012

Special Purchase.....

3-Stranded Fashion Necklaces
14" - 19" Long

just in time for Christmas giving
$ 49 each


black
LAYERED ORNAMENT BEAD NECKLACE


brown


silver


gold multi-colors


Single Strand Fashion Necklaces
16" Long
$45 each

chocolate
METAL DISK NECKLACE


copper/silver/gold



all of our merchandise which is meant for gift giving
(just tell us when you order)
will come with a red organza gift pouch.
we will even box & gift wrap for you at no extra charge,
just let us know.

notice how the individual strands are attached to the chains,
very well done and unheard of quality in this price range.


Happy Shopping!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good gracious these are unbelievable. Marsha my dear, I hope you received the ornaments safe and sound. THANK YOU AGAIN! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegance...just beauty,as a most your creations,Marsha!!!
    Adore silver one piece so much:-)*

    I send you my warm hugs and wish you very good weekend,
    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marsha -
    How can I get a hold of you. I would like to order one of the lovely necklaces. I cherish the thought of wearing one of your creations.
    Thank you.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh, isn't this lovely !!
      splenderosa@gmail.com
      713.679.1181

      Thank you so so much !

      Delete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.