hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Friday, March 8, 2013

Seattle, A Room & An Outfit(s)...

a continuing series, I run across a room I love...and who wouldn't love this view
across Seattle...then somewhere along the way an outfit will come to mind which fits
this room perfectly (and also the Seattle weather).

add a nice Splenderosa Tassel Necklace to either and you are perfect,
in the shop, the clickable button is on the right sidebar.

if you're a 1st-time visitor & you like what you see,
please come follow along, be my newest friend,
we have a whole lot of fun at Splenderosa.




  1. J'aime beaucoup cette jolie veste 3/4...
    Gros bisous

  2. So pertty and that tassel necklace is GORGEOUS!!!

  3. Love it all!!!
    Have a great weekend, Karolyn

  4. Just PERFECT,Marsha!:-)*

    Amazing room with much space and light and a fireplace....
    And oh,yes...this first one fashion image makes me ''wild'',so fantatstic look!

    Wish you sunchine weeeknd,

    Sending to you my hugs,


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's