Monday, March 25, 2013

TV, The Voice

OK, now we've seen the new judges & the beginning of the new season.

Shakira is beautiful and makes good sense to me.
Usher, well he made Justin Bieber a big star didn't he?  And, he has an elegance about him.
Blake Shelton returns, he's cute countrified, & he has a heart.


But this post is about the last performer tonight, Judith Hill, a really beautiful girl
who was scheduled to be with Michael Jackson on his doomed last tour.

And, it's about THE JUDGE who wanted her on his team so badly he said,
"I'll set myself on fire if you don't chose me."


Adam Levine.

& though all the other judges wanted her, she chose Adam.
I thought she would choose Usher. But.

Adam oozes sex appeal.  It even works on me.  And, I love his music, all of it.
He's got better moves than Jagger!


his home





with his prized 1958 Porsche Speedster, near his home high in the Hollywood Hills.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Une jolie publication... merci pour le partage photographique.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will take the Porsche.... the driver is not bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan too! Love the house super cool. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen the voice but loving that car!

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are so gorgeous!

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/hayfamk

    ReplyDelete
  6. When my husband first saw Adam last year on The Voice he asked me who the rocker guy was. I told him he sings some of the songs you like and could not believe that was the same guy that sang those songs. Funny how not knowing what someone looks like leads you to believe rocker with all the tattoos. I love the concept listen to the voice first then see the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha,

    I am totally speachless about these images,about thiss Home...!!!

    Wish you wonderful Easter days,my dearest friend:-)))*

    LOVe you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am crazy about this show. I think it is the best entertainment on TV! I too think Usher is charming and love Shakira...it has only gotten better! Can't wait to see your dream home! I am working on two big projects...I got mine done in the nick of time!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.