Friday, June 28, 2013

Show Stopping....+ 4TH OF JULY 50% OFF SALE BEGINNING SUNDAY....



Cape Meares, Oregon
just one of the awesome views we've been enjoying...
going on hiking paths, always taking first aid kit and some small bites + water...
it's all been good.

discovered some amazing little shops & cafes, 
lots of young people opening their own businesses as the cost of living in
Oregon
is just so low it seems.

seriously, I don't even mind the overcast days, like the photo above, because
EVERYTHING is just so beautiful...




the greens are emerald green and so lush, every plant just thrives,
now, if only the state had an NFL team 
:)'s

we will start our return over the weekend, but I'm trying to make a little
pit stop in Seattle, just for the shopping and the seaside restaurants
+ they DO have an NFL team !!




all of our SPRING/SUMMER MERCHANDISE
ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE
ON SALE STARTING SUNDAY THROUGH THE 4TH WEEKEND

@50% OFF

1ST TIME WE'VE EVER HAD MARK-DOWNS

IF YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING AT SOMETHING, NOW IS THE TIME !!!




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wooooow.......Marsha,

    How beautiful is this first image,just breathtaking nice....
    I see you there to enjoy these panorama:)*Huge gorgeous!!!

    Have a very good shopping time in Siattle:)))*

    It will be exciting- SUPER SALE!!!

    Hugs to you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha what beautiful photos! I have never been to Oregon but your photos and description have me thinking about a trip. I hope that you stop in Seattle on the way home! So many great shops and restaurants, not to mention the Chichuly Gardens.

    Have a safe trip, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is going to be perfect!
    ~Lynne
    withLove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, that first shot is totally awesome. What a view! The northwest is so rugged and natural. Glad you and your family have had time to experience all this beauty and cool air. The TX heat will be waiting for you on your return. '-)
    Enjoy Seattle. It's a fun city.........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been there a stop over at Seattle, on the way to BC. You have a wonderful time.
    Glade you shared that gorgeous ocean photo. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOWZERS! THIS is gorgeous! You have been right near my grandchildren ( who live right near me!) They go to camp where my daughter (their mother went for 6 years......in the unspoiled island.....'Orcas"!! Our daughter Jacqueline (the one with the house saga) went there for 2 years; and then as a "JC" (junior counselor"; for, I think two!

    "Four Winds" is the girls camp......"Westward Ho" is the boy's camp!

    They wear the "middys and bloomers" that have been the uniforms for almost a hundred years! And in a complete wilderness (if that is possible)!! No electronics.....not even any tools that hook up to electricity! A different world! I LOVE this camp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roberta Flack.........(your music)! We saw her in concert here....a few months ago!

    I was weeping the entire concert. If she does one anywhere near you......you have to see it! She is surrounded with people who support and encourage her.....in fact; they worship her! I think she is 76! However; surrounded by people who are completely supporting her (from their hearts.....this is not about money) is a beautiful thing to see!

    She is my complete favorite! I am thrilled beyond I saw her live! Watching her with her "supportive and encouraging musicians made me weep through the entire concert!" (happy tears) from the heart!

    Bravo!

    ps. ""the first time ever I saw your face" was "our song" 38 years ago! That is why I gave it to Adam as a surprise for Valentine's Dau...or something!

    Thank you!! You are a "darling"!!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.