hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer's Everyday & Everywhere

my choice of a "go to" outfit
for any day in summer,
this will take you to the grocery store, the doctor's office,
lunch with friends, shopping, and by adding the white blazer you're set
to go to dinner, if it's chilly inside pop on the scarf.

all of the below items available from Splenderosa

3-strand Acrylic Chain Necklace

Long Acrylic Chain Necklace in Turquoise

Pink Diva Drops Earrings

Turquoise Dangles

White Bow Stretchable Ring

Rubber Chain Stretchable Bracelet
ala Marc



  1. Marsha, I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I love your " go to" outfit! It is beautiful and perfect for any activity.

    Have a great week! Elizabeth

  2. Wow my friend your doctor is lucky if you show up in that awesome outfit, mine is lucky if my jeans are clean!! What a lovely summer attire!!
    xo Karolyn

  3. Bonjour ma chère Marsh,
    Comment résister à la tentation d'une belle sortie en admirant cette dernière publication ?... Tout y est tellement si merveilleux...
    J'aime particulièrement cette longue jupe ainsi que ces bijoux fascinants.
    Un gros bisou à vous.

  4. Love your go-to outfit Marsha especially the skirt. Hope you are well Sweets and enjoying summer xx

  5. Now why don't I see people in my market dressed like that? Love every scrumptious detail!


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's