Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Kind of Cupboard +



those of you who stop in to see me often probably already guessed I'm a neat freak.

that's why this so appeals to me, wonderful organization and visually very very pretty.

& I'm completely in love with all this white pottery,
especially those extra large mugs on the 3rd row.

via Simone,  Fleaing France



is anyone else like this?
my spices are even in alphabetical order, and everything in my pantry faces forward like
marching soldiers, and it just about freaks me out when Delfina puts cold drinks in
the fridge all jumbled up.
well, I don't mention it to her, I just straighten them myself...like a mad OCD woman.

I know, I know, it's a problem.
I'm working on it.

anyway, NO ONE knows this except me.

& maybe one day I will let you see my closet :)'s


moving along, the NFL football season is upon us, much like NY Fashion Week.
FYI, Fashion's Night Out has been cancelled in NYC
because it got completely out of hand and did not propel sales at all, which is the only
reason it was started.

now, football is serious to me. 
 NFL football.

Houston has The Texans
Boston has The Patriots

both of those teams are beloved by me.

I also love Peyton, but only because I want him to totally embarrass the
ownership of the Indianapolis Colts.

those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about...don't worry, it's OK.

but, importantly, did any of you notice that Vogue's September issue
had about 8 advertising pages of NFL gear for women?
I sure did.
& guess what, it's not bad at all.




I won't be buying any of this...
I already have my cheer leading outfit and pom-poms...

& here's Gisele with the children
at Tom's practice a few days ago.


Photobucket