Saturday, September 28, 2013

Do You Love A Pashmina?

I know I do.
They hit the retail market place when I was at Sak's 5th Avenue
& went for about $350.
We couldn't keep them in stock.



I've found about a million uses for them, even as table runners,
but mostly slung over one shoulder just to make a statement, or wrapped
around the outside of a coat, believe me when the winds are blowing
this is the best way to keep from freezing.

Take a look at the sample piece I just acquired and tell me if you would purchase
something like this, as a gift or for yourself?


this is a large size 40" X 80"
& is reversible

this is the size I prefer for myself.

they are also available in 
24" X 80"





the large size will be about $150.
the small size about $ 110.

Fall is here, we need these items now don't we?
& my girlfriends would D.I.E. to be gifted with one.

they come in so many color variations it's impossible to show right now,
but please tell me what you think about them.

would you be likely to purchase?


Happy Sunday !!!


the location of the previous post's beautiful photo is
Queenstown, New Zealand
so we have a winner of the earrings.




Photobucket