Thursday, October 3, 2013

Calling All Culinary Goddesses

KITCHEN-WEAR FOR YOUR INNER DOMESTIC GOD OR GODDESS



Domestic Goddess or not, these incredibly adorable aprons from the Poland based company COOKieare sure to bring out just about anyone’s inner June Cleaver.
Available in two options - disposable (a non-washable linen) or reusable (a washable thick cotton) – all COOKie aprons are made by hand in Poland.

Translated from Euros, prices range from around $10.50 – $20 USD for the disposable and  $63 – $124 USD for the reusable.

While the line ranges from the stylishly simple to the frilly, verging on naughty – the designers at COOKie were especially sweet to include stylish options for the men (see above).
These confections of culinary couture are also available in custom sizes! Ballerina chef anyone?
COOKie aprons are available for international orders through the COOKie online shop. For our friends down under… I also stumbled upon Hello COOKie - an Australian and New Zealand distributor of the COOKie line.
                                                       Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I am in love these aprons, especially the second and third one!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha,
    These aprons are adorable! I'm a new follower of your blog and I love it! Your style really resonates with me. Keep up the great work!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, I would love to send you an invitation to a special event. How might I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha these are just beautiful - thank you for sharing - I can see many of these in Sydney over Christmas thanks to you. Love to you my Friend F xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! These are AMAZING. They look like couture dresses off the runway and they are aprons???? Amazingly cute and chic, can you wear them out for dinner too? I am going right over to check them out, GREAT FIND!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these! And since I spend a lot of time creating culinary wonders for my friends and family I am very excited about buying the disposable ones....and one or two of the others. Another GREAT share, dear Marsha!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.