Friday, November 29, 2013

Getting Crafty...+ Gifts for the Girls Ideas

unlike so many of our fellow bloggers I am not so much for DIY.
not because I can't or because I don't like it...
but because I really don't have the time any longer.

somehow that changed when I saw this delightful little image.

therefore, I'm making white cotton dishcloths 
(the really old-fashioned looking ones that we buy 3 at a time in a package)
with this precious IRON-ON TRANSFER  I found on Etsy.
$1.00 for the downloadable transfer, & this seller has lots of other Christmas themed ones.

I don't know why but I think it's delightful !

no idea who will be getting these little things but how cute it this stuck into a small poincettia
plant tied up with a huge red bow?

just deliver them to my friend's front doors...& they will smile just like I did.

now on to more important things...girl gifts, of course...





these earrings are in Splenderosa's shop HERE in Gold/Crystals Filigree,
they are the same on both front and back.

also available in BLACK & SILVER
order the gold ones and specify which color you would like in the notes.






 the newest iteration of the braided chain & resin necklace,
the black resin.
in stock & ready to ship.
to order email us 
splenderosa@gmail.com
$40

stretchable bracelet in 
BLACK & CRYSTALS
& they really sparkle!
email us
splenderosa@gmail.com

$35

 a 3-dimensional Cross Necklace
Gold & Silver
about 20"
in our shop HERE

our prices are so very reasonable you will be shocked when you compare
the quality and the price points.
it is of similar quality to what you would find at Nordstrum's, for example.



& goodness, don't forget about our handbags found HERE
from swaggering daytime pieces to little evening clutches.



& remember I'm SMALL....



let the shopping begin !




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Joli post!
    Have a nice week-end! Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the black and gold braided necklace is gorgeous.
    With the exception of my tags which I make to encourage women around the world, I'm finding it more and more difficult to make gifts. We have so much convenience at our hands and simplicity is my middle name.
    Have a lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think DIY are so much fun but is hard to find the time to do one! Beautiful picks for this post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.