Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Shopping ?



please take time to visit Splenderosa.com
where there is a huge assortment of great fashion jewelry & handbags
find us 


 the depth of these stones is unbelievable, they are actually "stones,"
not resin, etc.

 & completely handmade

a wonderful price @ $75 each
email us if you would like one,
we are unable to upload any new photos to our website, a glitch,
& are awaiting Shari's return so she can do her techy number on it.

splenderosa@gmail.com


& after shopping please drop over to share one of these with us...


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love those statement necklace, they are sure to spice up any holiday dress!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those drinks!! The bling is great too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check it out! Beautiful jewellery! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking goodies....cheers to a stressfree (is that possible) and great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is coming, the latest bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.jetsettotemichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bling and baubles here. I've barely started my shopping, so do indeed need to pop in to see more. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. The drink looks FAB……..what is it??Do tell…….
    Merry Christmas to you………I referred a friend to You I think she made a purchase!Cannot recall what it was I think a necklace!!!This memory thing is happening a lot lately!!!!!!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.