Friday, December 13, 2013

Town & Country Christmas






TOWN

The Lady of The Snows 
(c.1896),
 George Henry Boughton




















from Tina @ The Enchanted Home
who has the most extraordinary home accessories shop on the planet.
seriously !


I would love to be young again just so I could wear this dress!




COUNTRY













I just love this chandelier wrapped up for Christmas, found on Pinterest,
all others tumblr
Chandelier Wreath











if you have a bit of time, please pop into our online shop,
reachable via the clickable icon at right top sidebar,
lots of goodies, really well priced.  really!

fashion jewelry & handbags


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. The reflection of that Christmas tree in the mirror is beautiful! Lovely post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and I love the title- Town & Country!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Images and I love the title- Town & Country!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://giagraysonmichaelkors.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! Love it all and thanks for letting my beautiful silver serving pieces be part of the beauty. Pinning a bunch....hope you are well and not too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous, each imagine has its own charm, beauty & inspiration. Just lovely Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marsha, I love this combination of TOWN and COUNTRY; there is such a "vintage" ring to that and is reminiscent country homes in upstate New York...every photo is perfect, and I love the items from Tina's shop. I recently bought a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS piece from her that I've been looking for all over. She had it and I knew it had to be mine!

    Thank you so much for visiting me, and especially for loving nature enough to fight to preserve it. I agree with you. Why shoot these innocent and gorgeous creatures? Much love and many wishes for a lovely holiday celebration! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marsha-
    These images are stunning. Christmas perfection.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marsha, third photo is my favorite...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's