Wednesday, February 26, 2014

More New....



Fall 2014
Dries Van Noten






& while I know there are not many of my readers who will embrace
this eclectic collection, the pieces above do appeal to me.
I love his mix of patterns, so much like Ungaro used to do, but in a much
more relaxed look.  
he's also showing a larger silhouette, like the American designers did in NYC.
so be on the look-out for these shapes beginning in July.


& the shows in Paris continue through next Wednesday.
Chanel, Valentino & Alexander McQueen on Tuesday.


now, back to real life.

gonna do a post on what outfits the Oscar-Nominated Girls should wear.
& maybe including some of the presenters too.
this is not as easy as you might think considering their vast age differences and
countries of origin.


R U ready for the Oscars?
who do you think should win BEST ACTOR?
Leo or Matthew?

seriously, Leo should have already won, especially for his role in The Departed.

& who do you choose for BEST ACTRESS?

& BEST PICTURE?

I tried to watch Gravity, but couldn't.
I loved Captain Phillips.
have not seen 12 Years A Slave.


and, lastly,  I AM SO READY FOR SCANDAL TO RETURN !!!!







Photobucket