Saturday, March 1, 2014

Oscar Outfits for the Stars, My Choices


Jennifer Lawrence
DIOR Haute Couture





Julia Roberts
Armani Prive'




for Kate Hudson, 
I couldn't resist & I think she's presenting.
Valentino


Cate Blanchett
Nina Ricci
(with underpinnings)






Angelina Jolie
she's presenting
Elie Saab

for her to do something different, softer but still STAR quality




Elie Saab




Amy Adams
Donna Karan



Sandra Bullock
Marchesa




Meryl Streep
Carolina Herrera
I would love her to be a bit more edgy & I think this hits the spot




well, this about covers it...
except for my personal commentary about the films.

I think Jerad Leto should win as Best Supporting Actor from Dallas Buyer's Club,
the film is so very dark and tragic and his role was key.
not Matthew McConaughey, he actually played himself 40 lbs. lighter.

Leo DiCaprio because he should have won for The Departed, 
it's his time.

Cate Blanchett, but Meryl should win.
just seeing her in her 1st scene in this movie makes one understand just how brilliant she is.

I truly disliked Gravity.

& I think 12 Years A Slave will win Best Picture
because of Brad Pitt, who definitely deserves it.

you see, I'm not at all biased am I?



Photobucket