Sunday, May 25, 2014

House of Hens/Bastide Galinier




when I came across this image I was taken away by it's charm.
a lovingly restored French farmhouse in the village of Lourmarin



I have a TUMBLR page which you will find HERE
& as I was cruising around collecting images from some of my favorite places to visit,
I came across this photograph.  
then, I investigated further.
it originated from a blog post July 8, 2010.
isn't it wonderful that I found it!

the blog is written by Kifus, a lovely woman, and it's called
Inspiring Interiors

you can find her complete post about this house HERE

& her HOME page is HERE

it appears she has stopped blogging, but I think we should encourage her to come back.
hop on over for a visit & see if you agree.
*************************************************************************

as we enjoy this long weekend
let us not forget what the holiday means.

please say a prayer for our troops & their families,
and pray they will all be safely returned and that we won't send them
into another useless, never-ending conflict.
(I agree with President Bush's thought that we had no choice after
9/11
but it's been waaay too long, we've lost so much, and I'm
not certain what we have gained.

the only thing which will change the mindset is EDUCATION,
& that is still lacking.



Photobucket