Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Row

Olsens Anonymous Blog Ashley Olsen Long Blonde Hair Beauty White Deco Bead Embellished Dress Sidney Garber Snake Chain Bracelets Vintage Rings Blue Croc Bag The Row Barneys Dinner photo Olsens-Anonymous-Blog-Ashley-Olsen-White-Bead-Embellished-Dress-The-Row-Barneys-Dinner.jpg

Ashley Olsen beaming in a beautiful embellished dress from The Row's collection for 2011
at a dinner given for The Row & the sisters at Barney's.


simply top drawer, my loves

don't forget to enter the giveaway, open to followers only,
posted on Tuesday's post,
leave a comment to be entered.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.