Monday, June 23, 2014

Only the Best Will Do....



Splenderosa's Own Brand
Genuine Italian Leather Luxury Handbags
beautiful detailing
a statement bag to use for a lifetime











ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK


this is a LARGE BAG

Material: Genuine Italian Leather of the BEST quality

 Length Across Front 19"   X  Height 13.5"   X  Width Back-to-Front  6.5"  
17" double leather handles
45” adjustable and detachable strap
Inside: 2 zipper pockets and 2 open holders
Top zip closure


$387.50

regular retail $580.00

an unbelievable price and only available to my readers,
not even on the website at this time.

we have ONLY 2 of each color on order,

if you would like to purchase please email us:

splenderosa@gmail.com
or call Marsha
713.679.1181

we will send you a PayPal invoice, which will including shipping.

sorry, shipping only to the USA & Canada.





I am working very hard to properly curate my website with fine new merchandise,
focusing on Italian leather handbags and semi-precious jewelry.

we will be having a sale (for my blog readers ONLY) of most of our
fashion items for the 4th of July, beginning presale end of this week.

things will be 50% off !!

I would like my loyal followers to have the benefit of this sale, so it won't be on the website.
just know ALL OF THE OLDER MERCHANDISE WILL BE 50% OFF.

I'm doing this to clean up our website so that all our new luxury merchandise
will be better viewed and more visible.

I have a new computer graphics and techy stuff company who is re-working the website
to make it compatible with smart phones and tablets,
whew, I don't know one thing about how this is done but everyone tells me I need it.

I will, of course, keep you posted!


Displaying 18K%2520Gemstone%2520Wines%2520of%2520France%2520Commissioned%2520Necklace.jpg


one of our custom ordered semi-precious necklaces,
  hand-made in our studio in Houston,
designed for our client by me.







off to Europe for a few days, a  pure  vacation, no stress, no deadlines, nothing definite planned,
just laying back and enjoying the views.

it's called "re-charge"




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh Marsha have a beautiful, very happy restful holiday...I dont know where in Europe you are going to be but I hope it is amazing..I am in England at present,many celebrations for a good friends wedding ( and Im wearing a white suit in your honour:)
    but I shall be back in Italy after that... the crystal blue water awaits!
    Much love and Buon Viaggio xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bags Marsha. Enjoy Europe!! Safe trip x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing trip, Marsha dear...and I can't wait to hear ALL about it when you get back!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,Marsha......!!!
    I listen to the music here by you and my mind flies away...:)*
    HOW huge amazingis it-your own brand with luxury handbags!!!

    They looks so perfect,SO cute,Marsha!

    I wish you relaxed,beautiful vacation time,dearest friend!
    Love,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy a well-earned vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Marsha.. this bag is gorgeous...
    Can't wait to see your updates on the blog... xv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's